- A person united with another or others in an act, enterprise, or business; a partner.
- Somebody with whom one works, coworker, colleague.
- A companion; a comrade.
- One that habitually accompanies or is associated with another; an attendant circumstance.
- A member of an institution or society who is granted only partial status or privileges.
- (algebra) One of a pair of elements of an integral domain (or a ring) such that the two elements are divisible by each other (or, equivalently, such that each one can be expressed as the product of the other with a unit).
Active Associates can be either of them until XERO development is initiated. XERO intends to be valid according to the algebraic interpretation of the term. If XERO is element that can be devised by matter its remainder is energy (true as XERO associates only with data and is not run on this system). If XERO is devised by energy the remainder is physical evidence which is host of xeo. XERO is hence transmutation between physical and informational space and hence resolution theory.